In this internship I’m attached to the Corporate Information Technology (CI) of Robert Bosch GmbH headquarter in location Feuerbach (Fe070), under the division of Merger & Acquisition (IT).
Merger Integration (MI) has the global responsibilities for all IT merger and integration of Robert Bosch worldwide. They are the process owner of following core business: Integration, Carve-out, Joint Venture & New Business.
MI is supported by six departments globally, namely:
- MIC – Merger Integration Core
- MIP – Merger Integration Project
- MIA – Merger Integration As-IS
- MIO – Merger Integration Operation
- MIR-AP – Merger Integration Regional (Asia Pacific)
- MIR-AM – Merger Integration Regional (America)
However, my job is to provide documentation support to the project managers and back office of MI. My supervisor in Bosch is Mr. Drazen Spejic (CI/MIC).